Hocsocx are designed to be worn under shin guards to help prevent shin guard rash and irritation.
Footless Hocsocx are designed to be worn to the ankle or pulled down over the heel to the arch of the foot.
Benefits of Hocsocx:
- Protects against shin guard rash and irritations.
- Light compression for reduced muscle fatigue & quick muscle recovery
- Wick moisture away from legs
- Stays in place- no riding up or falling down
- No added bulk
- Extends life of shin guards by avoiding buildup of sweat, germs, odors.
- Footless- Liner Leg Sleeves
- Protects shins and ankles
- 85% Polyester/ 15% Spandex
- 13" Length
- For Calf Measurements up to 14.5"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love that the leg sleeves are coming in more patterns. How about some holiday prints in leg sleeves they only seem to come on the regular socks.