Hocsocx are designed to be worn under shin guards to help prevent shin guard rash and irritation.
Footless Hocsocx are designed to be worn to the ankle or pulled down over the heel to the arch of the foot.
Benefits of Hocsocx:
- Protects against shin guard rash and irritations.
- Light compression for reduced muscle fatigue & quick muscle recovery
- Wick moisture away from legs
- Stays in place- no riding up or falling down
- No added bulk
- Extends life of shin guards by avoiding buildup of sweat, germs, odors.
- Footless- Liner Leg Sleeves
- Protects shins and ankles
- 85% Polyester/ 15% Spandex
- 13" Length
- For Calf Measurements up to 14.5"
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My Daughter LOVES the leg sleeves. Wish they came in every pattern as well we would get a lot more if they did. Some of her teammates didn’t know leg sleeves were an option from Hocsocx but were VERY interested to check them out!
Great quality. Comfortable and very easy to get on and off (especially when sweaty).
They have saved my daughters shins from the sheering of the shin guards during games and practices.
She loves them!
Definitely worth the purchase.