|XS||up to 13"||18"|
|*Measure at widest part of the calf|
|Women's Shoe Size 6 - 9.5|
|Men's Shoe Size 4 - 8|
|22" Length||Women's Shoe Size 10-14|
|Men's Shoe Size 8.5- 13|
*Note- If between sizes size up for less compression and size down for more.
CompressSocx are designed to be functional and versatile, made for ANYONE that would like to keep their legs feeling energized from athletes to healthcare workers.
They are made with the same comfortable, performance wicking material as our traditional Hocsocx with extra graduated compression and support from the ankle to the knee.
As sports recovery socks, they are lightweight but durable, and a perfect solution for the athlete to increase muscle recovery after sports and decrease muscle fatigue during sports.
For healthcare professionals, or anyone that stands or sits for long periods, CompressSocx help to prevent the feeling of tired, achy legs and reduce edema (swelling) and discomfort caused by mild to moderate varicose veins.
Our CompressSocx feature graduated compression (15-20 mmHg) meaning our socks have many of the benefits of a medical-grade compression sock without the crazy price tag or the unattractive style. By providing pressure from the ankle to the knee, our socks can help increase the circulation of freshly oxygenated blood back to your heart.
The Benefits of CompressSocx (full socx and sleeves)
- Graduated compression with durability at a great price
- Soft breathable fabric makes them easy to put on and take off
- Increase circulation to your legs and feet
- Increase muscle recovery after sports or exercise
- Decrease muscle fatigue during sports or exercise
- Relieve fatigued, aching legs from long hours of standing or sitting
- Prevent swelling of the feet, ankles, and legs
How to Wear CompressSocx
Following these steps will ensure an even stretch and maximum comfort :
- Before pulling on socks, gather the material from the top cuff to the ankle then fit the sock over your foot, lining up the seam at the end of the sock to the tips of your toes before attempting to pull them up over your calf.
- Slide your thumbs inside the cuff and slowly pull the sock up over your ankle and calf. Fit the top of the sock where you would like, typically right below the crease of your knee.
- If they fit a bit long, simply slide your thumbs inside the cuff and walk the material down to a comfortable height and smooth out any wrinkles.