Hocsocx are designed to be worn under shin guards to help prevent shin guard rash and irritation.
Benefits of Hocsocx:
- Protects against shin guard rash and irritations.
- Light compression for reduced muscle fatigue & quick muscle recovery
- Wick moisture away from legs
- Stays in place- no riding up or falling down
- No added bulk
- Extends life of shin guards by avoiding buildup of sweat, germs, odors.
- Full Sock- Liner Socks
- Protects shins, ankles, and feet.
- 85% Polyester/ 15% Spandex
- Women's Shoe size: 5-11
- Women's Large size: 11.5-14
- Girl's Shoe size: 13-4
- Men's Shoe size: 8.5-13
- Boy's Shoe size: 4-8
- Young Boy's Shoe size: 13-3.5
exactly what i was looking for
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 7th Jul 2017
My 7 year old daughter is completely in love with soccer. Towards the end of the spring season we had several tournament and the shingaurds rubbing caused a horrible rash. So far this off season she has been practicing in extreme heat and sweating like no other still no rash. I was looking for something thin that can go under her.uniform socks and these was exactly what I was looking for. I gotta thank google for finding you guys I just typed thin socks to prevent shingaurd rash and pow there you guys where. I just ordered her a second pair thanks for the great product.
Great liner sock!
Posted by Stephanie Jameson on 2nd Jul 2017
Love these new liner socks - nice and light, great fabric, and fit well through the calf. The only improvement I could suggest would be to shape the foot more (instead of being square across the toes) to avoid a bit of bunching at the front. However, once I started playing I didn't notice the extra fabric by the toes... and overall the hocsocx felt great!